flour – ish (verb) 1. to grow well 2. to be in one’s prime
iflourish classes resemble a home-party. Each class offers a “cliff note” version on a particular, relevant topic that will improve your life.
Popular iflourish topics offered: boundaries, confidence, clutter, faith, homemaking, lavish living, life purpose, marriage, mothering, organization, purposing pain, self-image, self-talk, sexuality.
Each class includes:
- 90 minutes of “cut-to-the-chase” instruction and interaction on a chosen topic.
- The top five tips and tricks on how to flourish in that specific area of life.
- A chance to grow among friends who have the same interests.
- Biblically based, highly practical material for only $15 per person
- The opportunity to take as many classes as you’d like.
- Fun! And a chance to win gift cards and other prizes!
Here’s how it works. If you would like to host, contact me with:
- Three dates and times that work with your schedule
- The topic you want to flourish in,
- An approximate number of friends you plan to invite.
In exchange, you will receive:
- Your class fee waived (a $15 savings),
- A chance to earn gift cards (based on the amount of attendees)
- Quality teaching on a topic that matters most to you.
Contact Robyn to host an iflourish class in your home!