Offering hope, insight, and resources.
When counseling is the best option:
- You know the issue at hand feels greater than your resources
- You need a trustworthy, confidential professional to sort out thoughts and feelings
- You want to push through unhealthy patterns of inner dialogue
- You are at a crossroads in a relationship or circumstance and need better coping tools
Robyn primarily incorporates family systems and cognitive-behavioral theories as well as a Biblical perspective into her counseling. She is known for her conversational, thought-provoking sessions and her post-session assignments. Robyn works with women (ages 16 and older), couples, and families.
What issues clients hire Robyn for most:
- Life transitions
- Grief and loss
- Relationship and communication skills
To set up an appointment, answer questions or discuss rates, contact Robyn.